Steps on choosing essay topics on education
Education covers a broad set of academic fields and disciplines. To select suitable essay topics on education, follow our tips below;
- Specialize in an area of interest
Education refers to the transfer of academic knowledge by employing the use of various methods. Focus on an area of interest related to education. For example is you are a chemistry major, focus on education related matters in chemistry such as lab sessions analysis or lab reports.
- Carry out extensive research in the field of specialization
Once you identify a field to specialize in, carry out extensive research on the field. The purpose of any education essay should be to build on existing research to contribute new or updated information. Ensure to consult experts if available on existing trends and practices within your area of specialization.
- Write a draft topic.
Once you have specialized on an area of research and carried out an extensive review of existing literature, proceed to write down draft topics based on the perceived research gaps. As stated earlier, an essay seeks to build on existing knowledge to further clarify or convey new information. Your topics should seek to discuss a relevant research gap in your field of specialization. Write down as many topics as possible.
- Analyze the research questions associated with each research topic.
The research questions should be specific, measurable, attainable and time bound. If the research questions fail to achieve these set conditions then eliminate the topic accordingly. Only remain with topics that have SMART research questions. Select the final topic for the essay. The final topic should have clear research questions that are relevant and worth researching. Subject the topic to a review by peers and experts. Run the topic by a course instructor or a classmate. Gauge the topic according to their reactions. Some topics may seem appealing to the researcher but may offer no new knowledge or relevance.
Examples of essay topics on education
Using the above tips we have compiled a list of essay topics related to education. The examples are as follows;
- Use of technology by education institutions
- Higher education trends in the field of commerce
- Education policies and their effectiveness
- Rising cost of higher education
Access other free essay topics on a wide range of topics. We offer academic writing services to college students. Some of our services include;
- Thesis writing
- Research proposals
- Lab reports
- Term papers
- PowerPoint presentations
Many customers looking for academic writing services often encounter the following challenges;
- Poor quality work from online sites. Many sites have come up claiming to offer top services only to produce low quality work. We work with top writers to ensure we deliver quality and timely work. You can access sample essays through our website.
- Work not delivered within set deadlines. We ensure all essays are submitted within the required deadline. In cases that may need extensions, our writers will communicate accordingly.
- High prices. We offer competitive prices for all our essays. New customers receive a discount on their first order. We currently run a reward program as well for our loyal customers who refer their friends.
- Unoriginal work. Our strict anti-plagiarism policy guarantees all essays are original. We offer a free plagiarism checking tool.
Our writers are experienced and deliver quality work. Sign up now to access our services. A good essay has the following qualities:
- A relevant title. The title describes the essay’s contents. A relevant title should not be too long or too short.
- A body. The body of the essay provides detailed information on the title. The body of an essay must be related to the title.
- Bibliography or References. This is a section detailing all the cited sources. An essay should properly cite all sources. Popular reference styles include APA, MLA and Chicago.
Proper grammar and use of punctuation. An essay should not contain any grammatical errors. All punctuation should be used properly. Ensure you proofread the essay before final submission.