Want to Write Like a Pro Journalist?
A journalistic article is a fascinating form of written expression, which combines elements of the relationship, reviews, description, and even statements. Useful tips on how to write a journalistic article you can find here. It is a material that is intended for publication – in newspapers, on the website or any other medium. It is worth noting that, as a journalistic article can be treated as an essay or even a list – but they must blend in the diagram shown below, and meet the conditions, typical for journalism. The main aim of this type of writing is to present the problem as well as to express your opinion about it. So, let us learn how to write a journalistic article properly.
Writing a sensational article is one of the most popular tasks from the higher education. It is a novelty, which has appeared recently. The aim is to express its position on the issue or phenomenon, which is indicated in the command. This form may cause a lot of problems, but there is nothing to fear, especially when there are plenty of online helpers. And we have prepared all helpful guidelines for you.
How should look like a journalistic article?
An extremely vital element here is the sense of creativity and a good and attractive title. Best to use the catchy phrase – the more brilliant title is, the better it will encourage the reader to read it.
Another element is the introduction. It must be written in such a way to stimulate the viewer to read the entire text. This may also be a question or quotation.
Next, try to remember the logical division of content between paragraphs in the main part and the completion, in which we summarize the already undertaken ideas. Admission and completion should be similar in length. When adding the number of paragraphs, we should get four or five sections.
We have prepared for you a set of steps that can be repeated while writing journalistic articles:
- Read the instructions correctly (approx. 1 minute). This is the first thing you need to do. Make sure that you understand a given topic.
- Prepare a list of phrases you would like to use to write an article (approx. 2-3 minutes). Notice that this article requires the usage of similarly introduced phrases and connecting links. Better to revise them early on memory, in order to be able to focus on inventing arguments.
- Prepare phrases, vocabulary, and arguments, which you will use in your article that will also correspond to the central theme (approx. 5 minutes). After writing several dozens of phrases and arguments, a big part of the work will be done.
- Prepare a draft article (approx. 7-10 minutes). If you have the previous performance with the required points, try to place your notes on the paper with prepared phrases and arguments. When adding, deletion and expanding your arguments, the result should be a reasonably linked sketch of what you desire to write.
- Be ready to finish an article (approx. 15-20 minutes). On the basis of the plan, try to pay attention to the correctness of the written sentences and their coherence with the previous statements. Remember about the structured sections and paragraphs, including the introduction (1 paragraph), middle (2-3 paragraphs) and the end (paragraph 1).
- Check the whole process and correct the errors (5 minutes). In the end, you should read the written text at least 5 times. Make sure there are no mistakes and discrepancies in arguments.
In total, you should spend approx. 40 minutes for writing the article. Try it for several times in order to achieve only highest results.
to writing a brilliant essay from our
expert academic writers.