Ways to make your paper on technology captivating
Before technology, humans would employ so much energy with very little results. The employment of technology has not only reduced the energy that we employ performing normal tasks but has also developed the world in ways the previous humankind could never imagine.
Explaining technology is difficult because it contains systems that people have to study in detail before understanding. Your paper on technology should, therefore, be simplified enough to enable individuals to understand technology while capturing its essence. Simplifying it does not mean leaving out its real meaning but instead writing about technological nature while avoiding the difficult terms that prevents people from reading your essay.
Technology is quite broad. You need to know the aspects of technology that you need to capture in your essay that will not make your essay ambiguous.
- The definition is crucial as it explains to the reader what technology is. Refer to the various dictionaries and course books to get a detailed definition.
- The evolution of technology is also important. You do not have to write about how it has developed because this is technical. You can give an example of the how computers or cell phones have evolved to enable the reader to understand. The employment of ordinary things is beneficial as the reader can relate to the development of technology.
- You can further compare life before technology to how life is currently to show how technology has changed the life of human beings. For instance, communication in the past involved archaic methods like the use of smoke signals, traveling long distances to send a single message, sending mail by post which would take a while before reaching the recipient. Today’s communication methods are instantaneous, simplified, and reliable because of technology.
- Your essay should contain the various benefits of technology and its disadvantages
- It should also contain the various implications it has on the lives of individuals.
- It is also necessary to explain how some industries use technology. You can give an example of how the medical sector has evolved because of technology. Also, explain about the employment of technology in the telecommunication industry, logistics, farming, and marketing industries. Also, explain how innovation is made possible with the development of technology.
- Elaborate on the various uses. Here, you can distinguish between its employment in the household and at the workplace. Note that the workplace also involves manufacturing and processing industries, farming, and the service industry.
- Also explain how people use technology to make their lives unique. An example is how Stephen Hawking uses technology to survive despite his disability. Proper employment and advancement of technology have also given some companies a competitive advantage over their competitors. You can write your essay once you decide which technological aspects to employ. Your introduction should be eloquent and contain brief details of the contents of your paper. The body should be comprehensive since technology is a broad topic.
Your text needs to show your audience that you understand technology. Explain all points in detail and using different paragraphs. Avoid the use of technical terms unless instructed otherwise. Ensure that your points explain the benefits that humans enjoy because of technology. Likewise, explain the disadvantages that arise from a continuous use of technology. Discuss what implications technology has on human beings. You can also explain some of the fears that people have with the continuous development of technology. Some of the fears include unemployment since technology is used to perform some tasks that people previously did; redundancy; and high capital investment for a technology that is fast changing. You can also write a recommendation aimed at solving some of the fears and implications likely to occur with continuous technology employment. Your conclusion should summarize all the crucial points. You can provide a brief explanation of what technology is, its evolution, the benefits, disadvantages, uses, implications, and recommendations.Use proper grammar, avoid mistakes, and cite your work in the areas where you use information by another. The essay should also include a reference page that contains the references used in the paper. The references should be in alphabetical order.