We offer essay writing services for college students. Our top writers specialize in different academic fields. We offer top quality research writing services and sample essays as well. We offer essay writing help as well. Visit our site and access free essay writing tips and hacks.
A good essay needs to address the research questions and objectives. Coming up with the research questions and objectives can be a challenge to new writers. Follow our tips below on how to come up with research questions and objectives;
- Identify the independent variables and dependent variables of the study.
The independent variable refers to common characteristics or actions that can interact with the dependent variable. This interaction forms the basis of the research questions and objectives. Examples of independent variables in the essay on acid rain are mitigation measures against acid rain. The essay will consider acid rain as the dependent variable.
- Write down the research questions based on the independent and dependent variables.
The research questions should not be in statement form. The research questions on the acid rain essay are;
- How does globalization and increased consumerism contribute to acid rain
- What measures have been taken by governments to fight against acid rain
- Which part are environmental agencies playing in the fight against acid rain
- Derive the research objectives from the research questions
- To determine how globalization and increased consumerism contributes to acid rain
- To investigate the measures that have been taken by governments to fight against acid rain
- To establish the role environmental agencies are playing in the fight against acid rain
Visit our site today to access other tips and tricks on how to write a good essay. Our experienced writers are all degree holders. Many of our writers hold Masters and PhDs as well. The below acid rain research paper was written by one of our top writers.
Free acid rain research paper
Our free sample essay defines acid rain and carries out a brief literature review. The essay then details the effects acid rain has on the environment as well as the human population. The researcher conducted a survey on the measures being taken by governments and environmental agencies to tackle the issue. The essays contents are as follows;
- Effects of acid rain on the environment
- Effects of acid rain on human population
- Survey on acid rain mitigation techniques
To download the essay for free, navigate to the bottom section and click the download button.
Acid rain is a term that refers to all forms of acid precipitation. For a long time, pollution and hazardous discharges have been identified as the major causes of this form of precipitation. Existing scientific research has linked acid rain to increased environmental degradation. Studies have identified acid rain as a contributing factor in decreased fish and wildlife population. Acid rain has also been blamed for contamination of lakes and rivers. Several cases of acid rain causing health issues in humans have also been reported. Acid rain was first identified in the 1800s in Sweden. It was first studied in the US in the 1950s. Acid rain was found to transfer Sulphur and nitrogen compounds through precipitation in the form of rain, fog, hail or dew. This essay carried out a survey on the measures various governments are taking to address acid rain. Research has shown that acid rain has decreased over the past few decades but still remains a major concern given the increased cases of climate change. Environmental agencies have also been at the forefront of setting up initiatives to fight acid rain. The essay will detail the main acid rain mitigation programs as well as international agreements that environmental agencies have set up to fight acid rain.