How To Create A Best Abortion Argumentative Essay?
Table of Contents
The topic of abortion is highly debated among various groups of people all around the world. Abortion is a synthetic way of ending a pregnancy by extraction or removal of an embryo before it can live outside the womb.
Because of the moral subsoil of the question, it is fiercely discussed even in the countries where such medical procedure is allowed by the government.
Argumentative essay on abortion: what’s the thing about?
First and foremost you need to remember that the topic which has a medical aspect requires a careful and attentive approach to the research and presentation. Examine the question diligently in order to operate with the terminology you may need freely.
Keep in mind that many people are sensitive to your abortion argumentative essay topic, so be careful with the word choice in your essay not to offend anybody.
The structure for the essay on abortion is the same as for any of a kind.
You begin your essay with the introduction. Here you give the main definitions in case the reader is not aware of the topic. You also include some background information on the problem, describe the reason for your work and end the entry with a thesis. As a rule, a thesis contains your point of view on the subject.
A useful hint: to write a good thesis statement for abortion, you definitely have to be well acquainted with the topic, but also you need to be honest with what you write.
In the main body of your college research paper, you express all the points for and against the abortions. That means you will have two paragraphs for each group of statements. In this part, you place all the ideas you have.
Finally, you write a conclusion for the essay. Here you have to sum up all the thoughts you’ve already written, without adding anything new. Express your own point of view on the question of abortion.
In some cases, you may be asked to write an outline for your essay. It is a table of contents where you enumerate the paragraphs of your essay.
To make it as well-directed as possible, select the main ideas of every paragraph and note them down. It may look like this:
Introduction: The problem of abortions.
Main body: Everything considered on the topic of abortions, namely
- Paragraph 1: Advantages an abortion can provide.
- Paragraph 2: Disadvantages and negative consequences of an abortion.
Conclusion: Inference and personal point of view on the problem.
Argumentative essay on abortion examples and ideas
How about some examples and ideas for your research paper writing needs? Try one of the following topics:
- Will abortion illegalization increase the number of backstreet abortions?
- The attitude to abortion in different cultures.
- What are the effects of abortion on a woman’s health?
- What should be the lowest age for abortion?
- What are the reasons behind the decision of married couples to do an abortion?
- Can the unborn fetus feel pain during the procedure of abortion?
- Should abortion be considered as a murder?
- Why women do abortions?
A general argumentative essay on abortion pro-choice which fits the outline above may have the following structure:
- The definition of an abortion.
- The analysis of the social aspect.
- Thesis: “Should society’s disapproval break not only the women’s, but also the families and unwanted children’s lives?”
- Paragraph 1. An argument in favor of abortion (two, three, or more).
- Paragraph 2: An argument against abortion (same as in the previous paragraph).
- A general deduction that confirms the thesis in the introduction.
- Expression of a personal vision of a problem.
What’s more, it may be of great help for you to search for some full free argumentative essays on abortion. This will help you to get a complete picture of an essay.
We Will Take Care Of Your Tasks!
Supporting arguments for abortion
Here are some ideas of pro-abortion thesis statements. You may use them in your essay or make up your unique arguments.
- Everybody has a basic fundamental right to do anything with own body.
- It is crucial for a woman’s independence to decide whether she wants to have a child.
- Some scientists claim that personhood starts when a fetus is able to live outside the womb, so after the birth.
- Most neuroscientists believe that fetuses can’t feel pain when the abortion is done.
- Legal and professional abortions reduce women’s injury or even death from illegal backstreet abortions.
- Modern methods of abortion won’t cause infertility and other lasting health problems.
- Abortion is the chance not to give birth to a child with deviations.
- Women who can’t do an abortion may become unemployed, live below the poverty line, or become a victim of domestic violence.
- A child may not come to the world unwanted.
- Abortion is considered to be one of the methods of population control.
What to say against abortion?
If you’ve decided to adhere to the opposite side, here are some useful arguments against abortion. Take one of these or come up with own.
- Abortion is a murder of the innocent creature.
- Life begins in the womb of a woman, so the unborn child is a human who has the right to live.
- Many scientists believe that fetuses feel sufferings while abortion is done.
- Abortion contradicts God’s commandments.
- Abortion causes psychological problems.
- Abortions may reduce the number of children available for adoption.
- Abortion, because of the embryo’s abnormalities, can be regarded as discrimination of a physical feature.
- Abortion is not a form of contraception.
- Women have to accept the responsibilities that come with pregnancy.
- Originally, the Hippocratic Oath forbids abortion.
- Abortion popularizes the disrespect of life.
- According to the investigations of a Guttmacher Institute, black women are doing abortions more frequently than white, which means that it violates the balance of African babies.
- Abortion destroys the possible social contribution of an unborn child.
- Abortion may cause future health problems of a woman.
The topic of abortion is highly discussed nowadays so it won’t be too difficult to make up your mind about the issue you’d want to cover in your essay.
No inspiration to write another essay? Hand it to one of our writers and enjoy the free time. Your top-notch paper would be crafted for you by the deadline!