Get an Outstanding Dissertation Chapter from Talented Grademiners Team Today
If you’re currently working on your thesis or dissertation, you should know that your work should be divided into several parts. Usually, the basic parts of a thesis include the introductory chapter, the dissertation chapter (literature review), another dissertation methodology chapter, discussion and the last “conclusion” chapter. To write stupendous dissertation chapters may seem a little bit difficult. One of the most common errors is when a student fails to properly arrange chapters in a dissertation. If you have any doubts regarding your work, why not to seek the help of professionals? Grademiners are glad to offer excellent online writing services and provide with a stunning dissertation chapter outline.
What Are the Chapters of a Dissertation?
Some dissertation writing guidelines suggest students to name different sections of their thesis as chapters. But there are other guidelines that ask students to leave the sections as they are. That means you may name the first part as Introduction, the second part as Literature Review and the last part as Methodology. You may consider your university writing guidelines to choose the method to name your specific chapter.
But What If We Take a Closer Look at Chapters in a Dissertation?
Let’s explore the contents of each part of your dissertation:
- Introduction. This part of your thesis goes after the initial abstract of your writing. The abstract may consist of a brief summary, which is usually placed at the end of the work to get all the info easily. The introduction of your dissertation has to show the main problem area of your dissertation’s statement. It will be awesome if you can write this statement in 3 sentences. It should be either a catchy argument or a claim that you have to prove in other chapters.
- The literature review chapter. This part should be the longest in your work. Students usually consider it the most boring and studious part. The writer has to do an extensive research of relevant writing related to the specific topic. It is also necessary to find and include a couple of reliable references such as online books, journals and articles. In this chapter you have to prove the dissertation/thesis statement with some valuable examples.
- Methodology part. The third methodology chapter should include details on the studies you’ve performed, the research methods, the utilization of dimensional tools and other specifications.
- Discussion part. In this chapter you may specify the uncovered research areas and speak on the outcome (is it expected or not).
- Conclusion. This is the last part of any dissertation, where the students have to summarize the whole writing and provide with some useful predictions.
Looking for the Best Dissertation Chapters?
Grademiners are the experts in writing services. Thanks to many years of experience and passion to writing, our team would be more than happy to create an outstanding chapters of a dissertation for you. Stop worrying about your thesis. Let us think about it for you.