100 Good Research Topics
Even though it is an important aspect of student life, writing a research paper can be difficult. For the majority of your topics, you must write at least one research paper every semester.
You should engage in a discussion that is both thought-provoking and captivating. Your instructors would most likely give you a good grade and respect if your material is original and unique.
Use our editors’ assistance if you don’t know how to develop research paper topics on your own. We also have a useful citation generator, a title generator, as well as plagiarism, grammar, and spelling checkers. All these instruments are free and offer full access without any sign-up needed.
Table of Contents
25 Great Research Questions Ideas
When choosing your research paper topic, you need to ask yourself a couple of crucial work questions, because relying on those you build the whole framework of your study. An intriguing and unique topic will capture your readers’ attention and encourage them to read the full research with eagerness to know your conclusions.
Here are some things/research topic ideas to think about while choosing a suitable topic:
- What is the field of my interest?
- Did something happen to me in the past that made me think over it?
- Do I want to summarize some activities rather than makeup solutions?
- What is it I wish I had in my everyday routine?
- What hampers my friends from reaching success?
- What is the most precious thing for me at the moment?
- What makes me unique among others and how can I help people with my case?
- What are the most important things, in my opinion, I should maintain at my age?
- What thoughts do I experience when I see something I don’t have in someone’s possession?
- Am I an extrovert or introvert and how each psycho type influences everyday life routine?
- What new things have I learned this year?
- What unusual experience have I encountered for the last time?
- Where did I find study motivation and what is interesting about my case?
- Is it something that makes me worry about the job market?
- Do I take the most from life?
- What relationships would I like to get to know myself better?
- Why are we still here?
- What I wish my parents understood about my age and interests?
- Do I have friends? How to make one and what is precious about my friends?
- Heart or Brain?
- How do I get through ups and downs in my life?
- Do I listen to my parents?
- What is it I’m having fun with?
- What can I do well?
- Do I love myself? Why? Why not?
25 Good Research Paper Topics
- Is a college education relevant to the labor market?
- Should colleges be religiously affiliated?
- Should colleges provide specific accommodations for handicapped students?
- In the postmodern era, how has the institution of marriage changed?
- Is there a difference between the hearts of a man and a woman?
- What are the health advantages of having children and parenting?
- Unfair child labor in the workplace is investigated.
- The importance of ethics in the workplace and how to manage poor behavior.
- What impact does cross-border BPO have on your country’s gross domestic product?
- Which firms will be among the top five in the next ten years?
- Terrorism and its impact on business.
- Are colleges and universities becoming more business-oriented?
- Data rape’s causes and how to avoid it.
- Should gun owners be allowed to bring their firearms to school?
- Ex-convicts and the employment market: Is it tough to get a job?
- Is it appropriate for universities to compensate student-athletes, and if so, how
- should they do so?
- Seniority, degree, or performance evaluation should be the criteria for advancement
- at work.
- The importance of search engine optimization in today’s business world.
- Should women be permitted to participate in extreme sports?
- Is feminism influencing American culture?
- How the free software movement is positively transforming the world.
- How does the government assess the health care needs of communities?
- Discuss how to plan for college tuition.
25 Research Essay Topics
- Is it true that elderly individuals are always more intelligent and right in their decisions and opinions?
- Is it true that technology may create a generational divide?
- Is there a difference between male and female friendships, and if so, why?
- Is it possible for amusement parks to have an educational purpose in addition to being entertaining?
- What additional well-known proverbs exist in your language, such as “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”?
- What makes your country’s citizens happy?
- What distinguishes certain countries from others in terms of happiness and prosperity?
- Is it true that a person’s attractiveness determines how successful they will be in life?
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of plastic surgery?
- How can you improve your communication skills with friends, family, coworkers, and strangers?
- How should serial murders and rapists be punished for their crimes?
- What caused the crash of two state-of-the-art planes, and what can be done to prevent such incidents in the future?
- How do we keep the number of homeless children from rising?
- What does religion’s future hold?
- What is the morality of the cam girl world?
- What is the history of all terrorist attacks throughout the globe?
- What is it like to be transgender in the modern world?
- How do you deal with a massive influx of immigrants?
- Is it possible for police unions to prevent corruption?
- So, what can wealthy countries do to assist developing countries?
- How do you get off the couch?
- Why did we decide to make Halloween Day a holiday?
- What are some of the benefits of coffee and energy drinks?
- Which animal would you transform into if you had the chance?
- When we’re tired, why do we talk and act as if we’re drunk?
25 Interesting Research Topics
- When individuals are in a terrible mood, why do they listen to melancholy music?
- When you want to unwind, what music should you listen to?
- What has changed in hip-hop culture throughout time?
- What are the reasons behind the rise in popularity of classical music these days?
- What music should you listen to to help you remember things?
- Why do successful musicians have a higher risk of becoming drug addicts?
- Doris Day, who was she?
- What factors have an impact on the popularity of soundtracks?
- What are some of your favorite romantic songs?
- What distinguishes certain music festivals from others?
- What can a regular individual do to help save the environment?
- What can schools do to raise environmental awareness among students?
- What is the impact of global warming on wildlife?
- What are the effects of pesticides on bird populations?
- How does plastic waste in the ocean affect the oxygen we breathe?
- Is it too late to save the world from global warming?
- Why are people so opposed to abortion?
- Is it possible that youngsters are growing overly reliant on technology?
- Which nations are notorious for their control of the media?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using digital currencies?
- What is insulin resistance, and how can it be overcome?
- What are some strategies for persuading obese persons to modify their lifestyles?
- How can Israeli colon cancer research be considered truly groundbreaking?
- Emotional stress can lead to a variety of health issues.
- Can drinking too much coffee be harmful to your health?
Research Paper Sample
What is causing the oceans to become so salty?
Why the water is salty is maybe one of the most fascinating occurrences worthy of the youngest of interests when at the beach. This is an age-old topic that has sparked a lot of debate yet is still taken for granted. When swimming at the beach, one may anticipate the salty taste of the sea, but freshwater domains such as rivers, lakes, and streams are the polar opposite.
According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the water is salty due to discharge stones found on land (NOAA). When carbon dioxide in the runoff combines with oxygen in the air, it turns acidic, dissolving the rocks. Ions are produced and carried by runoff, which eventually ends up in the ocean, where they concentrate over time, making the water salty (NOAA, 2008). For billions of years, this process is assumed to have been ongoing (NOAA, 2008). The saltier the water has gotten over time as more runoff is produced (Matthews, n.d.).
Changes in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels, as well as global warming, are considered to have contributed to the increase in runoff production, which has increased ocean salt levels (Rae, et al, 2018). Studies have been conducted to determine the number of ions present in the water as well as carbon dioxide levels. Increases in carbon storage and changes in general climatic circulation are associated with glacial periods.
It seems to be the reason that as our climate changes and global warming play a larger part in our lives, these changes will have a big impact on the ocean. The fact that the ocean is salty, as well as the ever-changing global processes that contribute to it, should not be taken for granted.
Research Paper Guideline From Grademiners.com
Use conventional one-inch margins, 12-point font, and double spacing to ensure that your work fits the given page limits, including foot/endnotes and bibliography.
It must successfully cover the topic and provide a well-developed argument backed up by primary and secondary sources of evidence. It must exhibit a grasp of the evolution of scholarship on the issue in some way—that is, the paper must include an acceptable discussion of academic publications on the subject in the text and notes. Keep in mind that content footnotes and endnotes may be beneficial.
It must show mastery of the discipline’s standards, such as the paper’s physical appearance, language, syntax, and punctuation, following the Turabian/Chicago Manual of Style format and citation guide. Make careful to include studies from peer-reviewed journals.
It must contain a title page with your name and a title that is relevant to your study.
Starting with the first page of text, all pages, including the bibliography, must be numbered. The title page, on the other hand, should not carry a number. Page 1 should be the opening page of the paper’s text. Remember to adhere to the site’s basic standards for producing papers.
Proofread. Use the built-in spelling and grammar check in word processing tools with caution.
You are also free to access our site to find free text for the desired research paper topics, essays, and so on. Tell us your subject and paper type – get a collection of free writing examples. You can find just tons of works at any degree level, type of writing, subject of work, number of pages, etc.
Focus on things that matter!