The best approach to writing a research paper on breast cancer
When writing a research paper, it is important to first plan accordingly for the research. The planning phase involves the following key activities;
- Understand the research topic.
Read widely and consult experts in the field the essay topic is related to. Proceeding with the writing process before understanding the topic leads to poor essays that have no clear research questions and objectives.
- Define all important elements of the topic.
A researcher should seek formal definitions of words that make up the topic. The definitions should be in the context of the topic of research. For example the research paper on breast cancer defines breast cancer as a type of cancer that develops from breast tissue. This definition ensures the research is limited to breast cancer and does not deviate to other forms of cancer.
Visit us today and access other free writing tips. We offer the following guarantees as well;
- Original content. Our writers produce essays from scratch. We have a strict anti-plagiarism policy to ensure our customers get original work that is not borrowed. All our work is also checked for plagiarism.
- Strict adherence to deadlines and instructions. Our writers deliver timely work that strictly follows the instructions outlined by the customer.
- Discounts on your first essay. We offer discounts to all customers when they place their first orders.
- Discounts on referrals. For any direct referral, we offer a competitive discount to the referee that can be redeemed for future orders.
- Free title and reference page. All our essays include a reference and title page. These pages do not contribute to the overall cost of the paper and are absolutely free.
- Free messages and notifications regarding all orders. We offer free notifications regarding the status of orders. Customers can also easily contact our writers through our free messaging platform.
- Unlimited number of free revisions. All our customers get unlimited free revisions on submitted deadlines. The free revisions are limited to within the first two weeks of order submission to all our customers.
Visit our site today and access free sample essays as well as practical tips and guides on essay writing.
Research paper on breast cancer
Breast cancer refers to a cancer that develops within the breast tissues. Some well known symptoms of breast cancer are;
- Fluid discharge from the nipple.
- A lump in the breast
- Red discoloration of the skin
Breast cancer has been linked to certain specific risk factors namely;
- Inactivity and lack of exercise
- Consumption of alcohol
- Family history
To diagnose breast cancer, a biopsy examination of the lump is carried out. This is followed by tests to determine the extent the cancer has spread in the body. Breast cancer is the leading cancer affecting women worldwide. As with other forms of cancer, early detection is important to increase the survival rate. Recent scientific research has indicated lifestyle choices as having a significant impact in increasing the risk of breast cancer. Habits such as smoking and high consumption of alcohol have been shown to increase the likelihood of developing breast cancer. Dietary choices such as consumption of highly processed foods also increase breast cancer risk. High cholesterol levels associated with obesity has also been identified as a risk factor in the development of breast cancer. Genetics and family history do also play a part in increasing the risk of developing breast cancer. Studies have shown that breast cancer can run within a family. The prevention of breast cancer targets changing people’s lifestyles to manage avoidable risk factors. These lifestyle changes involve reduction of indulgence in bad habits. For example a positive lifestyle change involves reducing the consumption of alcohol and quitting smoking. Exercising is also an important activity that should be incorporated into people’s lifestyles. Medical practitioners are also encouraging individuals to conduct periodic or annual checkups to ensure any cases of breast cancer are identified early.