What is an APA style?
This style uses an author-date system of citing and referencing, so you need to include the author’s surname and date of publication in your references and in-text quotations every time you use a quote from an outside source. When you have to create a citation for a digital source, you can face many challenges, because these sources rarely include enough publishing information. However, with our APA website citation generator, you will create any citation or reference in the blink of an eye!
This style is widely accepted by social and behavioral sciences and used for a wide range of scientific and academic publications. Our tool uses the latest version of this formatting – the 6th edition, so you can be 100% assured that your references will be correct and authentic. We make sure that we provide accurate and efficient services for your projects, whether you are writing a college paper or preparing your document for publishing.
In addition to the APA style, there is a number of other styles. Students and researchers use them depending on the discipline, institution requirements, your teacher’s preferences, or publisher’s requirements. You have to make sure that the style you are using is correct and suitable. Therefore, if you have doubts, just ask your professor or editor and follow the guidelines.
We have designed the APA web citation generator for you. It can generate references for different types of digital sources. Among them, you will find not only websites but also books, newspapers, video/audio files, and more. Also, we can help you with other styles commonly used in the academic community, including MLA, Harvard, Chicago, and more. So, whether you need your paper to be referenced in APA, MLA, or any other style, we will gladly support you.
APA style website citation generator will help you format in-text citations and references
Using a range of relevant sources for your paper is a great idea because it proves that you have researched your topic widely, so you are on your way to impress your professor or publisher. To ensure that your readers have a clear picture of your work, you must follow the formatting guidelines and present comprehensive citations and full references. The list of sources in the alphabetical order should be placed at the end of your paper on a separate page and titled “References.”
Some professors also require adding a complete bibliography. Unlike a reference list that provides information about the source, its author, publication date, and URL of the sources cited in the text of your paper, a bibliography is a comprehensive list of all sources you have used during the research. It should include any site, book, article, lecture, etc. that you have read or looked through to understand the subject. Our APA style website citation generator can serve you for any referencing purpose, so feel free to use it at any time!
If referencing seems to be overwhelming, use our citation machine, and we will take the weight off your shoulders! No formatting mistakes – only accurate and correct reference lists created in a couple of seconds!
How to use our APA website reference generator?
Sometimes, references are driving students crazy. You have already created a paper, revised it for several times, and want to get rid of it finally. However, you have one more task left – referencing. Thus, you have to approach this aspect seriously, because wrong referencing can bring you problems, from a lower grade to a plagiarism offense. Well, it’s true – a quotation without a reference is a real crime for the academic community. If you don’t want to be blamed for plagiarism – make sure to use our APA website reference generator! This tool will help you create perfect citations, references, bibliographies, and even footnotes/endnotes.
Our tool has been created to save students from stress and provide them with fully-formatted and really good-looking papers in a couple of minutes. With the help of this APA citation generator for websites, you will be able to create in-text citations and references and copy them straight into your paper! This is how simple our tool is:
- To enjoy the full potential of our online program, you have to create an account or simply log in. You can use this platform to create all types of references and citations, for different types of sources and styles.
- With the help of our APA format website citation generator, you will create correct in-text quotations and locate them in your text to let your readers have an idea about what sources you have used.
- As for the APA format website reference generator, this function is designed to help you create a complete and detailed references at the end of your paper. Remember, that both in-text citations and reference lists can be created fast with the help of our tool!
- Making a citation, please include the information you have found about the source. When it comes to sites and other digital sources, it might be difficult to provide even the most basic details like author’s surname or year of publication. If you have at least some information about the source, like a site’s title, make sure to include them in your references. Also, the reference should provide a link to the source you are using and the date you accessed the website on. This is very important for all types of digital sources, especially sites.
- Remember that not all sites can be used as sources for academic papers! Most .edu, .gov, and .org sites are considered reliable.
Our tool has been created to help students achieve the success they really deserve! We encourage you to research and cite different sources and create even better papers with GradeMiners!