90+ Strong Health Essay Topics And How To Handle Them
It’s not easy to decide what you want to write about when it comes to choosing a single topic out of the wide variety of health essay topics.
You can write about healthy lifestyle, rehabilitation after traumas, childcare, common or rare diseases, global advances in health and medicine, environmental health issues, and more.
How to deal with essay on health?
Your essay will be the most impressive if you choose a topic that is familiar to you or you can write about something you have experience with. It will be easier for you to do research and build a convincing argument. Another approach is choosing a topic which is not familiar to you but in which you are interested in. It would be a great opportunity for you to educate yourself.
If you pick an interesting essay topic idea which is too broad to cover in your essay, you should do additional keyword research and look for some specific aspects of this topic to narrow it.
Keep in mind that you should look for a narrow topic which has enough available resources that you can use for researching it.
Before you start writing, make sure you have found enough evidence and examples to support your argument. A good idea is to create a working outline or a mind map for your essay that will guide your writing and help you stay focused on your key points.
First, create a strong thesis statement and think about several main points to support it.
If you are looking for health topics to write about and are not sure what to write about, here we have gathered a lot of exciting ideas which can be useful for high school and college students.
Feel free to use them as inspiration own topic ideas or for writing your essays.
Health topics to write about
- How Can We Help Children Maintain a Healthy Body Weight?
- Ethical and Legal Issues of Surrogate Pregnancy.
- How Dangerous are Long-term Consequences of Anorexia?
- Principles of Preventing Medical Errors in Hospitals.
- How Can Doctors Promote Healthy Lifestyle?
- Why is Homeopathy a Pseudo-Science?
- What Are Side Effects of Blood Transfusion?
- Types of Eating Disorders.
- Can a Vegan Diet Be Healthy?
- The Best Strategies to Maintain Healthy Body Weight.
- Psychological Issues of Breast Cancer.
- Importance of Organ Donation after Death.
- Can Cloning Help Save Lives?
- Ethics in Human Experimentation.
- Symptoms of Heart Attacks in Women.
- Is It Possible to Cure Diabetes in the Future?
Interesting health topics to write about
- What is the Difference Between Western Medicine and Alternative Medicine?
- Health Consequences of Eating Disorders.
- Bioprinting as the Future of Organ Transplants.
- Use of Stem Cell Technologies for Cancer Treatment.
- Ethical and Social Issues of Cosmetic Surgery.
- How Does Advertising Influence Healthy Food Choices?
- Role of Nutrition Education in Promoting Healthy Diets.
- Fast Food Consumption and Obesity.
- How Can Exercise Help Senior Improve Strength and Balance?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Weight Loss Surgery.
- Obesity as a Medical and Social Problem.
- Strategies for Heart Disease Prevention.
- How Long Can Humans Actually Live?
- Pros and Cons of Clinical Trials.
- Alternative Ways to Treat Depression.
- Is There a Cure for HIV or AIDS?
Controversial health essay topics
- Is There a Link Between Sugary Drinks and Cancer?
- Health Consequences of Caffeine.
- Can Little Kid Food Habits Signal Autism?
- Should Euthanasia Be Legalized?
- Pros and Cons of Medical Marijuana.
- Is Alternative Medicine Dangerous?
- Is Doing Sports always Healthy?
- Which Diet Is Better: Low-Fat or Low-Carb?
- Discuss Measures for Prevention of Communicable Diseases.
- Social Determinants That Influence People’s Well-being.
- Are Doctors Responsible for the Opioid Epidemic?
- Is Religion a Mental Disorder?
- Is Nuclear Waste Really Dangerous for People?
- Is a No-Carb Diet Safe?
- Are We Too Dependent on Antibiotics?
- Are Natural Medicines a Good Alternative to Pharmaceutical?
- Can Blockchain Help Improve the Trust in the Accuracy of Clinical Trials Data?
Mental health argumentative essay topics
- Influence of Environmental Factors on Mental Health.
- Drug Misuse and Mental Disorders.
- Social Effects of Mental Disorders.
- Alcohol Addiction and Psychiatric Disorders.
- Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment of Teen Depression.
- How to Protect Your Mental Health from Social Media Dangers.
- Effects of Social Isolation and Loneliness on Severe Mental Disorders.
- Negative Effects of Total Isolation on Physical and Mental Health.
- Mental Health Benefits Associated with Physical Activity.
- Association between Exercise and Mood.
- Mental Health Problems of Homeless People.
- Stress as a Risk Factor for Mental Disorders.
- Effect of Disposer to Violence on Mental Disorders.
- Common Mental Disorders in the USA.
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders among Adults.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety Disorders.
- Economic Burden of Depression and Anxiety Disorders.
- Influence of Anxiety Disorders on the Quality of Life.
Health care essay topics
- Advantages and Challenges of E-health Technology.
- Application of Big Data to the Medical Care System.
- Risk Connected with Untested Methods of Alternative Medicine.
- Controversial Issues in the US Medical Care System.
- Telemedicine and Other Disruptive Innovations in Health Care System.
- How Can We Achieve Health Equity?
- Impact of Racism on the Well-Being of the Nation.
- School-based Health Care and Educational Success of Children.
- Role of School-based Health Care in Preventing Dropout.
- What Can Be Done to Curb Rising Suicide Rates?
- Do Adults and Senior Still Need Vaccines?
- What Human Rights Issues Have an Impact on Public Health?
- What Measures Should Be Taken to Prevent Heat-related Deaths?
- Discuss Healthy Housing Standards.
- What Are Common Strategies for Prevention of Chronic Diseases?
Health essay topics for high school students
- Can Computers Displace Doctors?
- Can People Become Immortal?
- Can Happiness Cure Diseases?
- How to Prevent Teen Pregnancy?
- The Biggest Health Challenges Facing Youth.
- Importance of Balanced Diet for Teenagers.
- Does Being Healthy Make You Happy?
- Why Is Exercise Important to Teenagers?
- Why Is Obesity Becoming an Epidemic?
- How to Become a Healthy Person.
- Importance of Healthy Lifestyle for Teens.
- Negative Impact of Smoking Teenagers.
- How Does Stress Affect Teenagers?
- Why Do Teenagers Experiment with Drugs?
- How to Develop Healthy Eating Habits.
Need an essay overnight? Here’s a deal! Choose any topic from our list and hand it to our writers. Complete confidentiality and the brilliant result are guaranteed.