Tips on writing an Essay about mother
The word mother sparks a different type of energy to anyone since it refers to a person that cannot be replaced in your life. Writing an essay about mother can be interesting and at the same time easy since your writing about someone that you have interacted with from the time you were able to recognize yourself.
The love and care that they share while raising you are among the many things that make them special. However, writing an essay that can be able to cover all the essential aspects of a mother and give the reader a good view of your mother is essential and requires following a set of tips.
Table of Contents
Organization of content
- Decide on the goal for the essay: while starting to write the essay get to know what the goal that you have in mind is. The goal is essential since it will pass a message to the reader. If at all your goal is to show the good side of your mother then at the end of your essay the reader will have captured that. Do not start the essay without having a goal since you will have patches of ideas that are not flowing.
- Brainstorming: after setting the goal for your essay now it is time to collect all the facts that correspond to the goal about your mother. In addition, even memories that you share from the interaction with your mother that brings out the goal of the essay should be considered when brainstorming. Write down the list and then to each point consider writing a brief story or description on them that will increase your content.
- Ask your siblings: if at all you are writing the essay in a free environment i.e. not in an examination room, consider consulting your siblings or close relatives to give you some of their best moments or qualities they get from your mother. The diversity that you create by getting information from other people will enhance the quality of your essay.
- Organize the body in the outline: the points that you have identified organize them in a way that you will write them in the essay. Organize the ideas from the most basic fact about your mother to the most complicated idea that you have to your mother. Doing this will allow you to have a flow in your essay so that you will build the image of your mother to the reader gradually.
- Introduction: start your essay by having a captivating essay. The essay can be captivating by having a good introduction. For instance, start by explaining who a mother is, the sensation that you get as you think about your mother. Make the reader get a first glance of how much you treasure or understand about your mother. The introduction will give the reader the need to continue with your work, therefore, make sure you give your best shot at it.
- Develop your character properly: in this type of essay since you are discussing your mother be able to develop her vividly in such a way that the reader may get that feeling that if they passed each other on the road, they would be able to recognize them. Describe them in a sensory and physical manner that will create a perfect image in the mind of the reader.
- Write about a significant moment: there are many memories that one has about a mother and if one was given a chance they would take a lot of time when explaining them. Therefore, for the essay choose a significant moment that you feel would make an impact on the reader and would give you the satisfaction of how you have portrayed your mother.
- Discuss specific events: through the next paragraphs be able to discuss specific events that you have shared with your mother that coincide with the nature of introduction that you were able to give to the reader in the introduction. The specific moment should be able to trigger an emotion that you have towards your mother and at the same time be able to be convincing to the reader since your work is aimed at them.